Do you have great people skills and are interested in working for a NFP organisation?
Since 1971, The Bridge has been offering a wide range of services to people with a disability, from social, leisure and recreational activities, work skills training, supported employment, disability employment services and more. We have a team of dedicated, professional staff, providing ongoing training and advancement opportunities.
The benefits for you
Are there benefits to working here? You bet! Joining our team has its rewards:
- A comprehensive induction program, ongoing training and career development opportunities. We advertise vacancies internally to offer career development opportunities for existing employees. We‘re committed to strengthening our organisation by encouraging our staff to work across different service areas of The Bridge and we actively seek to promote internal candidates through our hiring processes.
- We promote a work life balance with family friendly day shifts, weekend work, full time, part time and casual work available.
- Competitive salary rates with tax lowering salary packaging arrangements. If you meet the criteria, you can reduce your taxable income and increase your take home pay by taking advantage of salary package earnings up to $18,500 tax free per annum.
- Access to a free and confidential counselling service to support your wellbeing at work and in your personal life. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides free short term counselling on a confidential basis from an experienced and professional counsellor. Support is available for a variety of concerns including depression, marriage and relationships, legal issues, childcare or elder care challenges, parenting issues, financial concerns, grief management or substance abuse.
- We encourage diversity and foster an environment that respects differences in age, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, life stages, family responsibilities, physical and mental ability, and other differences that make us all unique. We know that bringing together diverse backgrounds and experiences helps us to get even better at supporting our participants and creating new ideas for the future.
- We provide an annual flu vaccination program for all staff.
- Above all, we provide a rewarding work environment where no two days are the same and you really can make a difference.
What our people say about working with The Bridge
“An ethical organisation that has the core value of working to improve the lives of people with a disability.”
“I feel confident that The Bridge do their best for the participants and clients. That makes me proud to work here. I feel appreciated for the work I do.”
“Love coming to work and the role.”
“The overall environment of the people we support and also work with. It is a positive, nurturing environment.”
‘We have a strong team with good work ethics and the management team are very supportive to staff when they need it.”
“Flexible working hours, providing good quality services, striving to be a leader in the field.”
The Bridge currently has various positions available in the south east of Melbourne. If you have the relevant skills and desire to join an innovative and progressive NFP organisation, please apply below.