Our vision is a connected society where all people with disabilities achieve their full potential.
The Bridge Individual Giving Program is an annual giving program for individuals and families.
We are inviting you to help build The Bridge by supporting deeper connections between people, families and communities.
By choosing to contribute you:
- Support people with a disability to achieve their full potential.
- Improve our services through the provision of additional resources and staff development.
- Enhance community awareness of people with a disability.
- Invest in new programs, initiatives and solutions that make a difference to the lives of individuals and families.
- Strengthen the capacity of the organisation to deliver on the vision, mission and goals.
You can make a one off tax-deductible donation or become a regular donor to help build The Bridge.
You can donate:
- by cheque or direct deposit
- by phone - 03 8710 8555
The Bridge is endorsed as a deductible gift recipient (DGR) by the Australian Taxation Office and has Income Tax Exemption and Public Benevolent Institution status. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.